Manager, Inside Channel Sales EMEA
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The Manager, Inside Channel Sales EMEA is a high impact, very prominent role responsible for establishing Nutanix as an innovative leader in the channel. You will be primarily commercial with a strong focus on business solution selling, sales enablement and relation building to develop the growth of bookings. The job is based in Paris, London, Munich or Amsterdam.
- You will manage a team of Inside Channel Account Managers.
- The Inside Channel Account Managers are accountable for growing a set of 20 to 30 Nutanix partners (Pioneers / Tier 3).
- With your team, you will develop and execute on business transformation initiatives assisting the partners to evolve to modern business models that are consumption based and/or hybrid cloud based.
- Your team will drive the partner sales team to close deals.
- You will drive your sales team and partner sales teams through applying the right vision, strategic initiatives, ability to execute and measure.
- You're comfortable presenting Nutanix Solutions value proposition to our Partners, and assist/enable partners in field prospect meetings, offers, closing, etc.
- You ensure your team delivers technical and commercial enablement plans with the relevant partners, tied to key measurable (sales & engineering certifications).
- You ensure your team plans and executes initiatives that help the relevant partners to move opportunities through the various stages of the sales motion self-sufficient.
- You will work closely with the Nutanix channel and OEM team. Show leadership and collaboration to the adjacent functions within direct touch sales and marketing.
- You're good at identifying and collaborating with partners around solution bundles and product packaging for various verticals: VDI, Private Cloud, DR, Big Data, Health Care, Education, etc.
- You work closely with the EMEA leadership, and regional channel leadership and resources to develop content and enablement tools to better help enable the Channel.
- Thorough understanding of at least one of the following areas: Network Virtualization, Enterprise Applications, Cloud, Virtualization.
- Ability to maintain relationships with sales, technical and marketing resources at all levels of a Partner and field organization (business owners, sales reps and sales engineers).
- Deep understanding of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases and closing of deals.
- Ability to assist and train partner resources to move deals through the full sales motion from lead to deal closure.
- Forecasting on channel sales pipeline in alignment with direct touch and OEM-sales teams.
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- your social network and personal business relations in relevant channels is strong and validated
- High level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years sales experience, solution selling or channel development and management experience in a high-tech sales environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology and reaching channel sales goals.
- Direct professional experience with VMware, Amazon, Microsoft or Citrix virtualization and cloud solutions.
- Experience selling hybrid cloud, servers, storage hardware, networking or virtualization.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.