Senior Product Manager
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that provides innovative hyper-converged infrastructure and hybrid cloud solutions for Data Center, DevOps and Desktop transformation. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016. Named 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Hyper-Converged Systems.
We are looking for a senior product manager to join the fast-growing services product management team at Nutanix. This role supports the creation, go to market and delivery of services for our full-stack enterprise cloud products. The services portfolio encompasses consulting, education, operations as a service, residents and technical account management services to deliver Cloud and DevOps transformation to customers worldwide.
- Define and develop services portfolio strategy and roadmap.
- Translate customer needs into services that complement products to achieve customer outcomes.
- Create services offers aligned to focus areas such as Private & Hybrid Cloud, Database Automation and Virtual Desktop Modernization
- Define epics, features and user stories to develop required service offerings
- Manage the product lifecycle for services spanning the portfolio: consulting, education, operations as a service, technical account management, and residents
- Drive packaging and pricing decisions
- Partner with marketing and enablement teams to develop value-props, positioning and messaging
- Support enabling Sales/SEs and partner with them on customer engagements
- Collaborate with product teams to drive customer outcomes with services and delivery teams to drive continuous improvements.
- BS/MS in Engineering or related fields. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of product management or business development experience preferably with services.
- Domain experience with hybrid cloud, enterprise infrastructure, data center transformation, application delivery
- Must have business acumen and ability to build business cases, communicate effectively, influence others, and measure success
- Ability to be self-motivated towards the achievement and measurement of established goals
- Aptitude to develop and maintain satisfactory working relationships with customers, sellers/SEs, engineering, and cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail in executing complex projects.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.