Manager Customer Marketing
Nutanix is seeking a proven, results-oriented marketing professional with a passion for working with customers and cultivating great relationships to join the Customer Marketing team. In this role you will drive our North America Customer Reference Program, helping to secure customers to participate in case studies, videos, speaking opportunities, reference calls, press/analyst activities, and more.
The successful candidate will have previous marketing technology experience with customer reference programs in B2B technologies.
- Assist in the development of reference activities; identify key customer stories, prepare writers, engage customers in the interview and review process, ensure the content is structured to influence customers’ decision-making process.
- Work directly with customers across multiple industries.
- Build strong relationships at the executive level of customers and internally with key teams (Product, PR, Social, Creative, Content, etc.)
- Amplify customer stories across social, campaigns, digital properties and internal and external channels.
- Proactively build relationships with key accounts and marquee customer brands.
- Evangelize the customer reference program internally as well as externally with customers.
- 5-7+ years of customer reference program manager experience working in high technology.
- Demonstrated success working directly with C-level and executive customers.
- Proven success developing strong relationships with sales and working collaboratively across global teams.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Strong abilities in program development and management. Successful candidate can creatively address customer marketing programmatic needs and show measureable results.
- BS/BA required; MBA a plus.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.