Enablement Program Manager
We are looking for a talented Enablement Program Manager to focus on shaping the next generation of services to drive technical sales enablement for Nutanix. This role offers the opportunity to maintain a competitive edge by building training and readiness programs that help support Nutanix sellers and partners around the globe.
The successful candidate will be highly organized and can work independently in a fast-paced task-oriented environment. Candidates should have the flexibility to learn new products and technologies quickly and convey this knowledge to IT professionals. You will be responsible for planning, strategy, design, development and management of product and solution training, and Hands-On Labs. This includes managing stakeholder expectations, communications, and life-cycle management, as well as vendor quality management.
This position will require significant multi-tasking and willingness to take on various technical sales program, training and support responsibilities. This role will require moderate travel.
- Development and Maintenance of key training programs for Nutanix technical field sellers (product and solution training, onboarding, new products and releases, and hands-on labs).
- Work closely with Technical Sales Field Readiness, SE Leadership, Product Management, Portfolio Product/Business Unit Managers, Portfolio Specialist and SMEs, Product and Solutions Marketing, Technical Marketing.
- Program, content, and staging development for Global Tech Summit (GTS)
- Design and implement training content, tools, and assessments for knowledge transfer and on-going development.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in IT Sales Engineering, Consulting, Field Readiness, training, or Enablement
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams spread across multiple time zones and geographies
- Results-driven with a proven history of self-motivation and ability to multi-task effectively
- Experience with UNIX/Linux, storage, virtualization, and/or networking technologies
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected] #HP
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.