Sr. Technical Recruiter (contract)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
On the Nutanix Recruiting Team, we provide all of the tools and resources for you to pave your career as you see fit. There is unlimited access to Hiring Managers, Hiring Team Members, Recruiting Team Members, as well as all other business units (Finance, Comp and Benefits, etc.) to help foster phenomenal relationships with your candidates and your Hiring Teams. Our goal is to empower you to be as successful as possible while providing a phenomenal candidate experience at all times.
A Technical Recruiter at Nutanix must have a solid technical sourcing foundation, ideally with sourcing experience including distributed systems, site reliability engineering/ devops & core software development as well as in-depth knowledge of offer negotiation and closing tactics.
- Work with Hiring Managers/ Directors/ VPs to collaborate on hiring plans to meet staffing needs.
- Source extensive pipeline by identifying potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, using group research, candidate referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline.
- Leverage all internal tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Eightfold, Glider.ai, Jobvite) to build pipeline and engage active and passive talent.
- Call, screen and sell prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering their career with Nutanix.
- Engage in weekly meeting with Hiring Teams and Recruiting Team to identify trends within the market, strategize on outreach approaches, brainstorm creative search methods and search strings
- Actively participate in developing best practices amongst the Hiring Team and Recruiting Team (New ideas and approaches more than welcomed!)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5+ years of related work experience in a search firm or in house recruiting/sourcing to include internet sourcing and cold calling.
- Strong leadership skills including communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills.
- Must have strong computer skills and experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Office Suite, ATS systems.
- Results oriented with proven critical thinking, innovation and flexibility in taking care of changing and ambiguous situations.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.