Field Marketing Manager - Singapore & Malaysia
Responsible for developing and executing field marketing programs that generate demand for Nutanix solutions in Singapore and Malaysia. Reporting to the Marketing Director Asean, the role will work closely with the sales leaders and account reps, to execute agreed initiatives, and drive pipeline generation for all Nutanix solutions.
- Develop Marketing plans & campaign calendar for Singapore & Malaysia markets
- Own direct marketing initiatives as well as work closely with Channel partners, Tech Alliance Partners and ISVs on joint marketing. Manage Channel MDF for both markets.
- Aligning with the Sales team against the business priorities and goals
- Drive quarterly Pipeline, MQL and SAL goals
- Manage budget spend against activities with measurable outcomes
- Track, measure and communicate program results
- Collaborate with Global and Regional marketing functions on campaigns and activities that drive awareness and consideration
- Effective in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experienced in a multi-national & multi-cultural work environment
- Business first, results oriented and focused on efficient execution
- Team player with a customer first attitude and demeanour
- Roll up the sleeves attitude with strategic “big picture” acumen
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ yrs. experience in marketing role, preferably with a SaaS company
- Experience in working with both the channel and OEM partners
- Experience developing integrated marketing programs incorporating appropriate elements across enablement, demand generation and sales acceleration
- Proven ability to roll out programs successfully for ASEAN
- Creative thinker and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in software, virtualization, server/storage technology marketing
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, or marketing disciplines preferred
#LI - HA1 #LI - Hybrid
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.