Commercial Account Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is an industry-disrupting infrastructure software company competing and partnering with the largest technology firms in the world.
Founded in Silicon Valley (2009), we have been a publicly held company since 2016 and number 5800 Nutants world-wide.
Our solutions converge Data Centre infrastructure (compute, storage and virtualisation) into an intelligent platform, seamlessly delivering IT from private, hybrid or multi-clouds.
As Territory Account Manager for Queensland, you will sell Nutanix Products and Solutions through channel partners and direct customer interaction, leveraging your channel sales management and volume selling experience to exceed your targets and grow your patch.
Supported by top-tier specialists in Engineering, Marketing, Sales Ops, Product Development and Inside Sales, your ability to drive diverse stakeholders towards a shared objective will be crucial.
You'll develop both new business and existing accounts, working closely with company leaders and executives to solve complex problem with first-in-class technology.
And most importantly, you'll, be written into one of Silicon Valley’s greatest start-up success stories as we deliver the vision of truly invisible computing to 15 000 customers worldwide (and counting)!
- Build strategic relationships and develop selling opportunities in partner and customer organisations
- Utilise sales strategies/methodologies to run effective sales processes end-to-end, including; prospect qualification, needs discovery, customer presentation, quote/proposal development & deal negotiation/closure
- Respond to RFPs with compelling proposals
- Develop account plans that effectively target customer and sector-specific business needs.
- Partner with Nutanix Education/Services to sell or facilitate training opportunities in your accounts.
- Identify and elicit Nutanix customer references
- Provide product feedback to engineering to continuously improve Nutanix products
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information, logging activity into Salesforce for future review.
- A knack for understanding business problems and how technology can solve them
- Knowledge of sales techniques and methodologies, ability to deploy them.
- Ability to collaborate with employees in all functions, including Sales, Inside Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Stellar written and verbal communication
Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years of sales experience preferred.
- Experience selling technology solutions (ideally data-centre/IT infrastructure technologies).
- Experience selling IAAS, PAAS or SAAS solutions - (subscription sales highly regarded)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Track record consistently exceeding assigned quotas
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.