2023 MBA Intern - Corporate Strategy
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions. The Nutanix Cloud Platform comprises hybrid cloud infrastructure, multicloud management along with unified storage, database services, and desktop services, to support any application and workload, in any location. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re growing and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark!The Opportunity
The Corporate Strategy team at Nutanix is focused on driving growth, performance, and operational efficiency throughout the organization. We work on projects of strategic importance at Nutanix that include growth strategy, business model transformation, go-to-market initiatives, operational excellence, and board communication. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across the company to shape our strategy and drive execution. We’re looking for a talented MBA to join our team for 10 weeks next summer.
- Generate business insights and develop strategy and business cases that inform company strategy and unlocks potential value
- Drive the definition, measurement, and tracking of key strategic initiatives that are critical to company growth and operational efficiency
- Collaborate with partners across the company to help devise corporate and functional strategy
- Currently enrolled in a full-time top tier MBA program with an expected graduation in Spring of 2024
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of pre-MBA work experience in top tier strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity, corporate strategy, or FP&A with focus on enterprise software / SaaS strongly preferred
- Strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving & analytical skills and ability to synthesize insights to drive alignment and outcomes
- Experience partnering cross-functionally on business, operational, and strategic issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships
- Can deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured environment leading teams without direct reporting structure
- Legal authorization to work in the United States is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future
This is a fully remote role. You will stay connected to your manager, mentor, and peers through regular Zoom meetings and Slack chats. For candidates based in the Bay Area, there is an opportunity for this role to be hybrid, with the employee and manager identifying 1-2 days a week to come into the office for meetings, training, and company events.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.