Member of Technical Staff - QA
Nutanix is building unique game-changing products that are redefining data centers. We are bringing the highly scalable, economic datacenter infrastructure of the largest Internet companies (such as Amazon's EC2) to the marketplace. Based on concepts employed in core infrastructure systems at Google, our converged virtualization product can scale to manage petabytes of data while running thousands of virtual machines and aims to disrupt the multi-billion dollar virtualization industry – eliminating the need for network and SAN storage.
Are you passionate about working on the latest datacenter and cloud technologies, and enjoy the power of influencing the quality of releases by finding bugs in complex software developed by top-notch engineers? Do you believe that Test Engineering is much more than finding defects on the surface? If so, Nutanix wants you!
- Strong in automation using python.
- Developing test strategy for end-to-end qualification of Nutanix' Software-as-a-Service offering in a public-private hybrid cloud environment.
- Simulating and testing large scale customer scenarios.
- Developing automated tests, necessary tools and libraries, for release qualification.
- Finding bugs. Helping RCA and tracking them to closure.
Qualifications and Experience
- Hands-on experience with test automation(preferably Python)
- Proficiency in at least one programming/scripting language (preferably Python).
- Hands-on exposure to virtualization technologies - VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM, Xen.
- Hands-on exposure to integration, system, performance, scale testing.
- Domain experience of storage, network is a plus.
- Comfortable with OOPS concepts.
- Familiarity with datacenter technologies is a plus.
- Hands-on exposure to a public cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure) is a plus.
- DevOps exposure is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience.
- BE or MS in Computer Science or related stream is required.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.