Member of Technical Staff (QA Automation) - File Analytics
About the product:
Nutanix File Analytics is a native analytics solution built together with the Nutanix Files platform to make it simpler for customers to understand how their storage & data is utilized by their users and also to help them meet data auditing, data access minimization and compliance requirements. This solution provides real time analytics through features such as –
- Detailed audit trails (activities performed against specific data and by specific users)
- Intelligent insights (storage capacity trends, data age, file distribution by size/type, most active files/users).
- Anomaly detection (identifying & alerting anomalous behavior across the system).
- Experience in test plan design and test case development for complex software projects.
- Experience testing a “systems” product ( like file systems, storage systems, databases, operating systems, hypervisors, or networking).
- Experience in big data analytics and data pipeline testing
- Strong systems administration experience in Linux.
- Experience developing automated tests using Python programming language
- Experience in REST API testing and automation
- Exposer to CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Terraform
- Good exposer to AWS & its managed services and infrastructures
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Minimum 8 years of exp
Nice to Have:
- Prior Experience with NFS, SMB protocols.
- Experience with Hypervisors like ESXi, KVM, Hyper-V
- Familiar with Distributed system concepts, HA, Clustered environments.
- Familiarities with technologies like - Kafka, Elasticsearch, Snowflake.
- BE/Masters in Computer Science or related field.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.