Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Nutanix is disrupting the multi-billion dollar cloud infrastructure market by pioneering the first hybrid cloud platform that can incrementally scale out to manage petabytes of data, while running tens of thousands of virtual machines. This brings about exciting new challenges in building a cloud scale distributed control plane that can serve a multitude of applications.
You will work on the new licensing and features consumption service that will determine when and how Nutanix users will use our software and services. This core feature will be a core service to be consumed by other Nutanix features as well as consumers.
- Design and develop reliable, scalable, efficient, high performance control plane software for large scale enterprise and hybrid cloud.
- Design and develop features for the Nutanix manageability platform that interacts with Nutanix Core Services.
- Design and Implement a cloud scale API platform that makes it easy for developers to build, publish, execute and manage APIs at cloud scale.
- Contribute to the development of licensing web applications.
- Create effective unit and integration tests.
- Ability to write scripts and tools for development and debugging.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Good understanding of open-source frameworks and libraries
- Experience in working with Springboot, MVC frameworks
- Extensive experience in enterprise-scale REST API design and development.
- Deep understanding of scalable and distributed systems.
- Experience of working in Linux environment
- Knowledge of virtualization (VMware, KVM, or Hyper-V) and Cloud Infrastructure.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or a related field.
- 8+ years of industry experience
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.