Customer Success Representative
We are looking for an accomplished Customer Success Representative who will be responsible for ensuring the overall success and ongoing renewals for Nutanix customers and that they exceed their value expectations when subscribing to Nutanix products. As a key member of the Customer Success team in the Sales organization your primary focus is to own the health and retention of your designated list of commercial or enterprise accounts. You will work closely with Field Sales Account Managers on customer adoption and utilization as well as the Renewal Sales Specialist in retaining their book of business.
If you have a passion for Enterprise Cloud Technology and an interest in how it can impact businesses; we want to talk with you.
- Ensuring the overall success and ongoing renewals for a list of commercial or enterprise customers
- Responsible for retention of customers, working collaboratively with the Renewals Sales Specialist
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the Nutanix clients
- Partners with Regional Sales Account Managers to collaborate on customer adoption and discover add-on business within the portfolio of accounts
- Establishing a trusted strategic advisor relationship with each Nutanix client and driving continued value of our products and services
- Providing data analysis reports to our clients to deliver proof of value
- Advocating for our customer needs and sharing feedback cross-departmentally
- Proactively managing account escalations with the appropriate internal stakeholders
- 4-6 years of experience in software sales and customer adoption, retention, renewals
- Experience and successful track record with a renewal and recurring revenue model
- Proven long-term customer relationship development skills; passionate about customer success
- Experience connecting customers business objectives with necessary technologies to achieve them
- Ability to remain calm in stressful customer situations and apply good decision making to achieve a positive outcome
- Strong verbal and written communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of technologies such as virtualization, storage, servers, Cloud and networking
- Experience and successful track record of overachieving in a metrics driven environment
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]m.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.