Investor Relations Analyst
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
- Review and summarize analyst research on Nutanix and its peers
- Analyze and summarize analyst estimates/consensus and peer financial data
- Support earnings prep and manage earnings release timeline
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop IR materials including investor presentations and infographics
- Responsible for all IR calls, meetings and events scheduling including sell-side conference registration and all related travel
- Maintain IR and corporate event calendar and provide regular updates to senior management and support teams
- Manage CRM database for IR department
- Collaborate with team members on various projects as needed including re-design and upkeep of IR website
- Assist with investor targeting
- Manage IR hotline and retail requests
Key Characteristics include:
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Interact well with senior internal and external parties
- Represent the company with good judgment externally
- Attention to detail and the highest standards for accuracy, precision and confidentiality
- Flexible, self-starter and team player
- Ability to anticipate needs before asked
- Desire to learn the basics of the capital market
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in a business, an MBA is preferred. Equivalent experience may be accepted
- A minimum of 2-3 years relevant business experience is required. Finance experience, particularly in FP&A, is preferred
- Experience in the technology industry, particularly software, is preferred
- Must have experience in project management, analytical, and organizational work
- Excellent computer skills are required, must have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written are required
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively individually as well as in teams
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.