Distribution Leader EMEA (Amsterdam / London / Paris / Munich)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Responsible for Distribution management, select and develop distribution partners that are best fit to connect the Nutanix supply chain to the Nutanix Go To Market. Measure and improve both back-end (logistics, quoting, ordering) and front-end services (demand generation, sales support) from EMEA distribution partners, driving bookings growth and lowering cost of sales. Develop and execute programs for distributors to on-board, enable and drive sales from distributor focused Nutanix Partners. Work with EMEA Channels leader to implement distribution and channel go to market strategy and support team with channel operations tasks. Drive pipeline growth through partner events and net new deal registrations from partners. Be a point of contact for Nutanix Distribution Partners in EMEA.
- Influence Distributors to align their business resources to drive Nutanix revenue.
- Regular meetings and business planning sessions with Distributors including QBRs to plan MDF spending, business activities and drive mutual revenue growth.
- Drive adoption of Nutanix Channel tools including Nutanix campaign builder, Nutanix Sizer, Quoting Tool,…
- Drive enablement of the distributor focused Nutanix Resellers
- Guard accountability of distributor partners in both back-end and front-end services
- Lower cost of sales by streamlining channel operations with and through distributors
- Manage Distributor RFP process, selecting and negotiating with current and new distribution partners
- At least 10 yrs experience in international IT sales and channel management.
- Experience selling datacenter infrastructure or enterprise applications
- Good existing contacts with channel partners and significant European distributors
- Able to quickly recruit and on-board relevant new partners
- Self starter, comfortable in a fast growing environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills (Fluent English speaking/writing is a must).
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience using SalesForce and/or other CRM software.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
Qualifications and Experience
- A solid understanding of how enterprise infrastructure pieces are put together.
- Proven track record in building and starting up a channel partner network in an International environment.
- Demonstrable understanding of how distribution and resellers business models operate, and so how to stimulate interest.
- The person will be required to travel within EMEA – assume 50% of time spent traveling.
As this role has an EMEA wide responsibility, this position can be based in any of the following locations: Paris, France; London, United Kingdom; Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Munich, Germany.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.