University Recruiter (Talent Advisor)
On the Nutanix Talent Acquisition Team, we provide the tools and resources for you to pave your career as you see fit. There is unlimited access to Hiring Managers, Hiring Team Members, the Global Recruiting Org, as well as all other business units (Finance, Comp and Benefits, People Development & Culture, etc.) to help foster great relationships with your candidates and your Hiring Teams. Our goal is to empower you to be as successful as possible while enabling you to provide a phenomenal hiring experience at all times.
Joining the University Recruiting Team, you will work closely with interns and new grads as they start their careers at Nutanix. Our team has the monumental task of bringing on talented university talent from across the globe. We are constantly evolving our program and building new ways to attract and engage students.
- Build relationships with universities and students organizations that includes development and execution of recruiting strategies and branding efforts
- Sourcing and full cycle recruiting for early in career and intern hires
- Communicate strategy/key messages to campus teams/stakeholders
- Continually keep current and help drive adoption of emerging best practices for DE&I-focused early in career hiring
- Build relationships and serve as the point-of-contact for all Nutanix on-campus relationships
- Serve as primary point of contact for all candidates throughout the hiring journey
- High attention to detail and data integrity
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience including 3+ years of recruiting experience in which 2+ is university specifically
- Demonstrable ability to handle various requisition types including both technical and business roles
- Analytical/data oriented approach to handling your recruiting funnel and working with your hiring partners
- Ability to plan and facilitate events including strong project management skills
- Passion for working with early in career talent
- Willing and able to travel during peak season(when travel is deemed appropriate again)
- Eager to contribute in a dynamic environment and ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience with diversity and inclusion
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.