Sr. Finance Director – WW Sales
Sr. Finance Director – WW Sales
We are seeking a highly motivated professional with exceptional analytical skills to join us as a Sr. Director, WW Sales Finance, supporting the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) for the company. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, experienced, and highly analytical individual.
Reporting to the VP – FP&A this individual will be responsible for providing end-to-end support to the CRO —overseeing the financial planning, budgeting, and management reporting processes. As the trusted business partner to the CRO, this person will drive streamlined reporting and analyses to provide insights to help guide our overall GTM strategy. Success in this role will require the ability to 1) cultivate effective business partnerships across Sales and within the Corporate Finance team, and 2) distill conclusions into succinct, impactful analyses, with recommendations appropriate for executive management.
- Lead and manage the Global Sales Finance Team
- Lead long and short-term financial planning and forecasting supporting the WW Sales organization
- Partner with Corporate FP&A team to consolidate operating budgets
- Develop executive summary presentations and monthly management reporting and analysis packages to support strategic decisions
- Maintain and improve financial models/reports that track and analyze functional costs and their impact on the company’s overall performance
- Prepare sales productivity analyses and provide actionable recommendations to executive management
- Identify risks and opportunities that drive financial results and effectively communicate to the CRO, WW Sales Leadership and Finance
- Drive reporting, forecasting and process improvements, including developing dashboards
- Provide ad hoc analyses and key messages to Executives and Sales leadership on financial results, key business trends, and current and future business opportunities and risks
- Partner with multiple functions including the Field Sales, Sales Strategy, Sales Compensation, Accounting, Recruiting, Sales/Corporate Finance and others to assure strategic and analytical alignment, as well as data consistency and efficiency
Qualifications and Education:
- 10+ years of progressive experience in an FP&A role, preferably sales, including 8-10 years financial planning experience in a large public company environment; CMA and/or MBA highly desirable.
- Exceptional financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong results orientation and bias to action. Healthy impatience for change. Willingness to ask the tough questions and challenge the status quo.
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure, and anticipates and resolves problems before they develop.
- Superior relationship-building and influence management skills in interactions with senior leaders, peers, business partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle competing priorities
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.