Director Product Management - Nutanix Prism
Nutanix is looking for a Director of Product Management with superior leadership, analytical, strategic, and mentorship skills to be part of our dynamic and growing team. Nutanix Prism is an end-to-end consumer-grade control plane for our Nutanix cloud platform. It is built on the principles of simplicity and delightful user experience. Every Nutanix customer interacts with our services through the Prism interface. This role of Director Product Management, will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of Nutanix Prism roadmap and manage a team of PM’s supporting these initiatives.
- Help define and execute strategy for Nutanix Prism control plane
- Work with architecture team to reimagine control plane in a Hybrid Multicloud world
- Regular outreach and synthesis of customer feedback into prioritized requirements
- Responsible for complete product delivery - Coordinate with cross functional teams
- Lead a high performance PM team, maintaining high levels of engagement
- Stay hands on and lead by example in a fast paced environment
- Build and Drive Consensus / Clarity
- Track, manage, and report on KPIs. Present at QBR, Operations Reviews
- Motivate and Influence, Evangelize, Provide customer advocacy and briefings
- Provide ongoing field support as needed to drive high customer satisfaction
- Considered a thought leader in the field and well respected within the community
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related fields. MBA preferred.
- Experience with enterprise-class customers
- Very Strong Domain Expertise in one or more areas
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, systems management and virtualization
- Experience with public cloud such as AWS or Azure is a strong plus
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated ability to innovate, build and launch successful products
- Independently lead a Product line (a major area of a product offering)
- Attention to detail in executing complex projects with cross-functional dependencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to present to C-level executives.
- Proven ability to influence geographically distributed teams and deliver on commitments
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Good team leadership and mentoring skills
- High energy and excellent collaboration skills
- Self motivated with a bias for action and demonstrate ownership
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.