Senior Sales Manager, Territory ANZ
Nutanix is now seeking an energetic, committed and highly seasoned Senior Sales Manager to mentor, drive and lead a national team of Territory Account Managers across the ANZ region.
We want this Sales Manager to help our business enrich, build, grow and evangelize our Territory customers.
You will report directly to the Sales Director, Territory and Commercial, for ANZ. This role will require someone with a strong understanding of sales cadence, efficiency, operations and a strong channel led play across the ANZ region.
You are customer centric in your approach to leadership and have extensive success in driving revenue through sales and people.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- You are someone who understands what it is to; Be a Market, Team and Channel builder drawing on solution-selling and bundling experience across multiple technologies.
- You will have exemplary experience developing, coaching and mentoring people, whilst retaining talent through natural leadership a commitment to succeed
- You will be a persuasive strength in the market, inspiring through our compelling Nutanix story.
- Work cross-functionally teams in a highly collaborative manner, such as Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Service, Services and Pre-sales.
- Ability to draw and engage with your current network and build on these relationships extensively.
Experience & skills
- Experience leading teams of 10+ more employees in and built a high performing sales culture
- Strong knowledge and passion across Cloud, DevOps, Data Center and application-led sales technology backgrounds
- Creative experience driving and building Channel & Partner ecosystems or at least part of a leadership team that has driven this previously
- Strong stage presence and ability to engage and persuade
- At least 7+ years of experience in a successful people management, leadership capacity
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science; or equivalent experience is required. Masters or MBA preferred
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.