Nutanix has built an enterprise-ready, unified cloud platform with its market leading HCI (hyperconverged infrastructure) solution as the foundation. We are now in the journey of making the path to hybrid multicloud easier for our customers. Nutanix wants to continue our journey in cloud native space where possibilities are immense. Microservices platform team is developing best of breed container orchestration platform with Kubernetes and many more CNCF projects that will be instrumental in building the data centers of the future.
We are hiring developers to build enterprise-grade products using Docker and Kubernetes as the infrastructure. You’ll join us in designing and developing this platform with a focus on scale, performance, security, and availability.
- Work directly on Kubernetes, Docker, Virtual Machines
- Understand and deploy/integrate Envoy Proxy, Coredns, CNI plugins and other open source components
- Design and develop new microservices for cloud native workloads
- Participate in customer oncalls rotations
- Working in both onprem as well as cloud environment such as Azure, AWS
- Working knowledge of containers, microservices and cloud native architecture
- Strong knowledge of Distributed Systems
- Networking fundamentals
- GoLang or Python
- Good software development practices: should thrive in an environment of rapid development, peer code reviews, and write good functional/unit tests
- System design experience
Nice to have:
- Network Services – CNI plugins, Load-Balancers, Security, QOS, etc.
- Experience working in virtual machines and distributed systems
- Experience in AWS, Google and Azure Cloud ecosystems
- Knowledge of container observability stack
- Can do attitude
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s (preferred) in Computer Science
- 5-6 years of industry experience or equivalent research experience
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.