Senior Global Business Manager - GSI
Senior Global Business Manager - GSI
Global SI Sales and Business Development Organization
The Global System Integrator (GSI) organization manages the partner sales, CxO relationships, and Go-To-Market (GTM) plans with our strategic Global SI partners. We are looking for a seasoned Senior Global Business Manager who will own the overall partner strategy and execution plan for some of our key GSI partnerships in North America. The ideal candidate will help our GSI partners rapidly scale their AMER business with Nutanix. In addition, you will act as the trusted advisor to the partners identifying and developing areas of engagement across multiple business units of the GSI, building joint solutions, enhancing sales, pre-sales, and delivery capabilities, creating service offerings, pursuing a go-to-market, and delivering customer success.
You will also work closely with Nutanix's sales and pre-sales leaders to ensure product sales and solutions engagement. Additionally, you will partner with Nutanix Product, Legal, Compliance, and Enablement teams to ensure the partnership's success.
Nutanix is looking for a passionate and techno-commercial Senior Global Business Manager (Sr. GBM) for its Global System Integrator (GSI) organization based out of the US. The candidate will lead the Partner Sales and Business Development function to drive Nutanix mission of delighting customers with Hybrid Multicloud solutions by partnering with the top Global Systems Integrators.
The candidate in this leadership role will closely collaborate with regional GSI Sales, SE, Marketing, Technical Solutions, Business Development, and Product Development teams.
This results-driven role will report to the Worldwide Global System Integrator (GSI) director.
- Own the AMER GTM strategy & Execution for Nutanix's focus strategic GSI partners.
- Build a revenue-driven strategic partnership with GSI -- act as their champion across Nutanix and evangelize Nutanix within the named strategic GSI partners.
- Develop joint business plans, and nurture partnerships to deliver revenue targets.
- Have a material impact on new and incremental business and subscription sales.
- Develop solution strategy with partners to build new and innovate existing solutions.
- Drive activities & initiatives to achieve revenue & pipeline goals with the strategic GSIs.
- Own, develop, and execute business plans covering relationship building, joint solution development, go-to-market, solution enablement, and sales funnel creation.
- Leads complex and high-impact sales and marketing campaigns with various functional areas and the partner's marketing teams. Creates structures and processes to ensure campaign tactics, offers, and incentives for partners are relevant and updated as needed.
- Work closely with our strategic partners like RedHat, Citrix, Microsoft, and HPE and build triangulated solutions and opportunity creation.
- Ensure partner maintains the required certifications level and agreements to do business and create innovative & Flexible commercial constructs.
- Define and track business metrics and conduct regular business reviews and executive briefings with Nutanix and GSI partners.
- Relationship management and stakeholders’ management across the board.
- Focus on long-term strategy while handling tactical business activities.
- Build & Nurture trust and empathy between Nutanix and GSI partners.
- Work closely with Nutanix and GSI Partner teams (Sales, Practice, COE, Marketing) to drive joint solutions, pipeline, and marketing of the same & associated PR.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field and 10+ years of partner management, sales, business development, or partner channel development in the technology industry.
- Experience in leading and managing a Global SI partner business function or a sales team in enterprise software, cloud, virtualization, storage, and data center solutions areas.
- 10+ years of experience demonstrating strong expertise in building a business with and through Global System Integrators. (Accenture, TCS, Infosys, Capgemini, Wipro, HCL, DXC, Atos, Kyndryl)
- Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of cloud, virtualization, and storage technologies to effectively represent Nutanix solutions to a technical audience of service delivery and solution design engineers.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver – the ability to plan and play out different scenarios to maximize growth with Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities.
- Well-organized with a track record of developing and consistently executing sales and revenue-driven business plans.
- Comfort with building trustworthy relationships at all levels (working level to executive level) of the GSI partner organization.
- Expertise in developing and executing solutions sales and product marketing programs, joint value propositions, and GTM strategies for partners.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to inspire others to act without using explicit authority.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills. Ability to communicate and build strong relationships across all levels of an organization.
- A structured thinker with superior writing, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on and can-do “does what it takes” attitude to drive success.
- Mature and confident, with the presence to effectively represent the company externally and bring enhanced credibility to Nutanix with the Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.