Partner Support Program Manager- APAC
This role is responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved through our partner-led support engagements. You will be accountable for the success of an assigned set of Support Partners within the APAC region. Key responsibilities include ownership/oversight of the partners who jointly manage technical issues and escalations with Nutanix for our end-customers. This requires developing strong working relationships with local Nutanix Channel teams as well as with the local partner and our internal Nutanix Support teams. Additional responsibilities will include development of program enhancements and delivery of continuous improvement projects to ensure the long-term success of our growing Support Partner ecosystem - with the singular goal of delivering World-Class customer experiences on a daily basis.
- Manage a set of regionally assigned Support Partners to ensure a high quality, accurate and efficient customer support experience.
- Lead and actively participate in setting partner objectives and KPIs and ensure they are met.
- Provide guidance to our Partner teams that will enable technical expertise through on-going training opportunities.
- Drive and scale support coverage by improving Knowledge Base adoption as a core foundation of the troubleshooting process
- Promote and ensure delivery of continuous education to the entire Nutanix support organization on changes that impact the partner support engagement model.
- Collaborate with the larger Channel organization to continue to improve the overall partner support experience.
- Manage key metrics which will measure the effectiveness of the team in meeting key goals such as Customer satisfaction, efficiency and productivity. Continuously seek to improve processes and working practices to ensure that these goals are achieved, and that Nutanix continues to be a leader the industry regarding the overall customer support experience.
- Provide primary regional interface into support organization for other lines of business by establishing operational relationships across our field organizations.
- Act as an escalation point for high severity customer issues that arise from the partner, directly from customers or from other Nutanix functions.
- Actively engage in the overall strategy around the evolution of partner-led support delivery models
- Work proactively with regional Channel Mgrs. to recruit new partners, plan training activities, and other partner related activities to meet Regions overall growth objectives.
- Analyze Customer trends and develop reports, dashboards and other internal tools that provide actionable data in support of the KPI’s within the Partner Support function.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- BA/BS undergraduate degree in technical or business related field
- 5-7 years of experience in a technical support environment, handling highly complex issues.
- 5-7 years in a partner/customer facing environment, providing partner support to large enterprise customers.
- A self-starter with demonstrated experience in a partner management and/or a related business development role
- Practical experience managing multiple support teams, including outsourcers, with a strong knowledge of all technical support functions and related engineering responsibilities.
- Strong understanding of operational infrastructure, metrics, processes, systems and tools for running a Worldwide Support organization focused on working via Outsourced partner channels.
- Critical to your success, you must exhibit technical acumen and be business-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to engage, communicate with and present to senior level leaders and executives within the organization, both internally and with Partners/Customers.
- Ability to respond to high-profile, high-impact customer/product escalations in a way that drives customer loyalty
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and drive continuous process improvement.
- Excellent program management skills, including demonstrated ability to manage projects across teams where influencing skills are required.
- Working knowledge of ERP/CRM systems and related tools (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Ability to multi-task across multiple priorities.
- Japanese language skills would be highly preferred
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.