GSI - Systems Engineer
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
This role is pivotal as we expand our partnerships with the leading global systems integrators (e.g., Accenture, IBM GTS, HCL, Wipro, TCS, Cognizant, etc.). We are looking for someone who has direct experience working with GSIs, and has established trusted advisor status with their key technical decision makers.
- Architect and integrate Nutanix solutions into overarching GSI service offerings
- Leverage your contacts within the GSI community to establish Nutanix as the vendor of choice
- Design and implement complex POCs on customer premises or at GSI offices
- Technical Enablement of GSI personnel in the Americas
- Take ownership of all aspects of the technical sales process from beginning to end
- Work with GSIs to build packaged solutions leveraging Nutanix for business verticals (e.g. Store deployment packaging for Retail, workspace automation for insurance agents etc.)
- Cultivate Nutanix champions amongst the SI architects within the region
- Install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions during Proof of Concept (POC) deployments
- Direct experience working for or with Global Systems Integrators
- Able to architect complex IT solutions
- In-depth understanding of hyper-converged infrastructure architectures
- Deep subject matter expertise in at least two of the following technologies: virtualization, storage, software development, networking, security
- CXO or executive level presentation (discussion) experience is preferred
- Hands-on coding or scripting experience is not required but considered highly desirable
- About 50% travel within the Americas
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in closing a deal
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS CS/EE or related (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ Years experience as a pre-sales Senior Systems Engineer or Solutions Architect
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.