Digital Marketing Specialist (Contract)
Digital Marketing Specialist (Contract)
Location: San Jose, CA (Hybrid)
Nutanix is looking for a rockstar digital marketing pro to manage the strategy and execution of paid media lead acquisition campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a perfect mix of right and left brain for creative ideation and strategy and technical prowess and execution. The role includes ownership of key paid advertising channels.
- Drive demand generation through managing paid advertising budget, performance, and optimization for several countries, across Facebook, Linkedin, Google Ads, and some programmatic display
- Set up tracking for digital campaign assets, and assess campaign performance across these channels – leveraging Salesforce and Marketo
- Collaborate and project manage with internal teams and agency partners to launch campaigns, track results, and report on key performance indicators.
- Brainstorm new and creative digital marketing strategies, tailored to global stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to help optimize digital marketing campaigns and further drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Proactively recommend creative solutions and enhancements, and uncover opportunities that align to the business objectives
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred, and/or ad agency experience
- 1-2 years of paid digital media/web experience
- In-depth experience in Excel and pivot tables, and utilizing data to surface meaningful recommendations
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proof-reading skills; good listener
- Experience using digital applications, like Salesforce, Marketo, etc.
- Experience managing large budgets and optimizing to top-performing channels
- Experience working with global stakeholders and flexibility to work global hours as needed.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.