Member of Technical Staff-Security Developer
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The Nutanix security development team focuses on building secure hybrid cloud platforms. This team is responsible for developing customer facing security functionalities and core platform security services. We are seeking passionate engineers with expertise in various enterprise security domain to design and develop innovative technologies to combat the attacks and extend our leadership in security. Recent projects include hybrid cloud identity management system and a secure data storage system.
- Architect, design, develop, test, and automate security systems to serve a converged computing and storage platform for the software defined data center.
- Strong development background in enterprise API, and high scalability / distributed, embedded Linux based systems.
- Cross functional collaboration with developers, test engineers, field and product management teams to understand the security threat and drive and deliver high quality solutions and services in a fast paced environment.
- Engage with customers and support when needed to solve production issues.
- 4+ years of experience in software development, including 2+ years developing security systems.
- Deep experience designing and developing enterprise products in Go, C++, Java, and/or Python.
- Solid knowledge in web protocols, operating systems, hypervisors and distributed systems architecture.
- Experience developing Restful API, microservices and open source related projects.
- Familiar with CI/CD, devops model and testing automation frameworks.
- Understanding of core security concepts, including SSO, Oauth and authorization models, security policies and encryption.
- Experience in security monitoring, threat detection, pen tests is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of web application security concepts including OWASP top 10 web vulnerabilities and mitigations.
- Experience with designing PKI solutions, finding misconfigured cryptography system
- In-depth knowledge of computer and network security, security protocols and applied cryptography.
- Familiarity with virtualization platforms, particularly KVM or VMware.
- Experience with kernel and/or network troubleshooting.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.