Sales Operations Business Partner - SEUR
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
This is a full-time office-based role supporting the regional field sales organization in EMEA, focusing specifically on Southern Europe. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical and business skills. This individual would have experience dealing with sales organizations, sales managers as well as functional support teams on a routine basis.
- Sales on-boarding – Quota allocation, sales alignment, new hire induction
- Keep up with Nutanix sales plans & deployment models, strategies, territory plans, account management procedures, sales systems to ensure reporting is accurate and relevant.
- Assist with Account and opportunity planning
- Diverse ad-hoc projects that require analytical and strategic thinking as well as attention to detail.
- Collaborate with other organizations on an as needed basis (i.e. Marketing, IT, HR, Finance, Deal Desk etc.).
- Provide various ideas for process improvement by evaluating existing business processes and systems to identify gaps and opportunities for streamlining
- Business partner to regional sales director
- Analyse current regional, country, channel, vertical, and sub-vertical performance and identify levers for driving revenue growth
- Manage data integrity and cleanliness of database working with WW Business Operations, Sales, Marketing and Business Systems Teams.
- Proactively drive EMEA’s sales business plan framework– quota strategy, headcount management, margin analysis – through the various quarterly, annual and long-range planning cycles.
- Develop key metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards to provide performance measurement and drive business insight
- Manage monthly and quarterly deal registration activity reports (rejected, approved, converted into opportunity and closed business)
- 7+ years of industry experience in Sales Operations or related field
- Experience using SalesForce.com
- Experience extracting data from large/complex databases
- Ability to learn systems quickly
- Knowledge of working with global teams
- Can do attitude, flexible, dependable, self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks at once and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational abilities, and proven attention to detail
Systems Knowledge and experience:
- MS Excel & other MS office applications
- Clari, or similar web-based forecasting systems
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.