Associate Systems Engineer (Presales) Switzerland
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.Location
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that enables IT teams to build and operate powerful multi-cloud architectures. Our Enterprise Cloud Operating System melds private, public and distributed cloud operating environments and provides a single point of control to manage IT infrastructure and applications at any scale. Founded in 2009, we have been a publicly held company since 2016. We were named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper-Converged Systems.
Nutanix is the right fit for you if you are passionate about technology, creative, and accomplished in your growing career. We pride ourselves on our encouraging culture where you learn from failures, pick yourself back up and become the best version of yourself. Nutanix offers several opportunities to participate in professional development and learning, fostering an inspiring environment. We believe in not only supporting you, but also your families through fully paid healthcare plans, equity, and other financial tools and wellness programs.
You will be joining a rare team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, phenomenal products, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
Together, we will create the next iconic technology company and do extraordinary things. If you are ready to do your best work and grow your career, come and join us!
- Engage as part of an inside sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, and extraordinary customer focus
- Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition to customers and partners remotely (WebEx)
- Participate in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
- The Associate SE sometimes would need to install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions at pre-sales PoC deployments
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account to see opportunities and sell Nutanix Solutions
- Will be part of the team that leads a hosted PoC environment and responsible for maintaining & building the lab for the hosted PoC infrastructure
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- Application Virtualization
- Server Virtualization
- Software development
- Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing.
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization
- Thorough understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a blend of business insight and technical capability.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory when needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- 1-5 years of Sales Engineering or Reseller experience in a high-tech sales environment with a consistent track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- Fluent in English and German required; fluency in French desired
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.