Member of Technical Staff
Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
- Design and develop IAM (Identity and Access management) Product for Nutanix Hybrid Cloud
- Ability to make the code extendable for a massively distributed architecture
- Ability to design software with clean interfaces and APIs with other components
- Understanding of Security Domain will be an added advantage
- Understanding of hypervisor like ESXi, KVM or HyperV is a Plus
- Understand intrinsic details about key distributed design principles like CAP theorem, PACELC etc. and ability to apply in virtualized environments.
- Interact with other teams across the software stack to clearly communicate and express your technical views and design
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent design and coding skills in any one of Python, C++, Go
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working experience on AWS will be an added advantage
- Working experience on Security will be plus
- Ability to collaborate and solve broad problems spanning multiple teams
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate that to design and code
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving agile environment
- Bachelor’s and Master’s (preferred) in Computer Science
- 3+ years of industry experience
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.