MTS - System Testing
- Managing large scale longevity environments that integrate new and existing features.
- Executing large-scale customer deployment scenario tests (ex: Oracle RAC, VDI, Exchange Server, etc.)
- Developing and Executing manual and automated tests to find bugs, and ensuring that automated tests are run regularly to catch regressions
- Working closely with development engineers to analyze and find root cause of failures.
- Filing bugs and tracking them to closure.
- Strong systems administration experience in Linux and/or Windows.
- Strong Experience using virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, or KVM
- Good understanding of file system concepts and protocols such as: disk partitions, networked filesystems, logical volumes, journaled filesystems and block devices.
- Experience testing a “systems” product (file systems, storage systems, databases, operating systems, hypervisors, or networking).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years of System Testing experience in a Data center product company
- BE or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience Software Development or Test Automation in one of the following programming languages: Python/Perl/C/C++/Java (Python preferred).
- Prior system testing experience of large scale deployments will be a big plus.
- Familiarity with open source tools such as iometer, sqlio, jetstress, etc.
- Experience with distributed software systems.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.