MBA Summer Intern, Business and Strategy Operations
Summer Intern (MBA), Strategy and Operations
Named a 2019 Great Company for Millennials in the Bay area, at Nutanix we believe that students and new graduates offer a valued perspective on the work we do. We embrace innovative thinking and those who are willing to push the envelope to propel our company into the future. We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you!
The Business Operations & Strategy (“Biz Ops”) team at Nutanix is focused on driving growth, performance, and operational efficiency throughout the organization. As part of the Biz Ops team, you will support strategic projects under the office of the CEO to help the company grow and scale. You will also work closely with the executive leadership team on projects to drive operational cadence, uncover business insights, and support strategic initiatives.
What can Nutanix do for you?
Students who are a part of our internship program will develop knowledge and skills across their areas of interest while working with an amazing tech culture. This intern will have the opportunity to be a key strategic contributor from the ground up.
- Support highly visible, strategic projects that are imperative to the company’s growth and longer-term goals
- Contribute to strategic projects involving different business functions, aimed at answering critical problems and growth initiatives
- Analyze customer, product, and internal company data to generate business insights, inform company strategy, and unlock potential value
- Facilitate the operational cadence of various functions to drive business momentum and structure
- Must be pursuing an MBA degree from an accredited university and graduating in May/June 2022
- Prefer at least 2 years of experience in technology, management consulting, investment bank or private equity
- Critical thinker and effective communicator. Break down complex problems and visualize data in a clear and concise manner to make business insights easily consumable for executives
- Strong Excel modelling skills. Familiarity with SQL is a plus
- Possess excellent skills in story lining, slide making, and visualization of abstract concepts
- Driven and Entrepreneurial self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Preference for experience in enterprise software and cloud
- Preference for undergraduate degree in engineering or quantitative-oriented field
- Ability to work in a remote setting for this summer internship
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.