Data Analyst - Google Analytics
Job Description: Beam - Customer Success Analyst
About The Team
We’re looking for a Customer Success Analyst as a part of our team who can dive in, research and gather customer insights to drive product adoption through both a targeted and an automated approach. You will be a part of the product management function, working on the Hybrid Cloud Management Suite of Products at Nutanix (Prism Pro/Calm/Beam), with both SaaS and on-premise software deployments across thousands of customers globally.
- Analyse and present, metrics with respect to product adoption, retention, up-sell, overall health of the existing customer base.
- Understand Web analytics and tool implementation to track product usage metrics
- Design and develop product walkthroughs for new feature releases and product adoption using tools like WalkMe
- Design and automate product surveys and customer feedback programs
- Experience with web and CRM analytical tools like Google Analytics (Must), Intercom and Walkme etc for any web application.
- Basic understanding of REST API and some familiarity with any server-side language and databases will be a plus.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and organisation skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint).
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or MCA.
- 1+ years of experience as an analyst (Business/Data) function, preferably in a Customer Success environment with exposure to the tools and technologies mentioned above
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.