Sr. Finance Manager - Inside Sales & Renewals Analytics
Sr. Finance Manager - Inside Sales & Renewals Analytics
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team within Nutanix is a small high energy team providing finance partnership to business leaders across all functions. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a high impact team in a rapidly growing organization. We provide analysis to support strategic decisions, conduct financial reviews of a wide range of business issues and manage financial processes such as planning, forecasting, reporting and tracking performance.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with exceptional analytical skills to join us as a Sr. Finance Manager – Inside Sales & Renewals Analytics, responsible for providing key strategic support to optimize our renewal business GTM. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, highly analytical, and have extensive experience synthesizing large datasets to identify salient operating metrics.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Primary finance business partner to VP of Inside Sales and Renewals
- Have a constant pulse on our rapidly growing renewals business to help effectively guide your BP
- Build, from scratch, the analytical framework needed to provide timely, accurate, and thoughtful insights to maximize renewals profitability. Includes, but not limited to, identifying target available-to-renew pools, defining/tracking/reporting SaaS metrics related to our renewals business (e.g. churn rate, cross/up-sell, etc.), measuring productivity, evaluating discounting behavior and profitability, identifying areas needing optimization, etc.
- Build detailed Financial Models to support decision making
- Create insightful reports/dashboards to disseminate findings (Excel/Tableau)
- Budgeting and planning for Inside Sales and Renewals: headcount planning/tracking, discretionary spend, BvA analyses
- Assist in preparation of analytics and presentations for Board of Directors and Executive Staff
- Ad hoc projects and financial analyses to support key business decisions
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting; MBA highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales finance/analytics, banking, research, or consulting
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills
- Background in SaaS, including SaaS metrics and various Go-To-Market channels
- Unparalleled sense of ownership and accountability
- Superior knowledge of excel with advanced knowledge of pivot tables, lookups, and logical functions a must
- Ability to think creatively and quickly with minimal direction and information
- Strong business and analytical skills; ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize deadlines in a continually evolving environment
- Strong relationship building and communication skills, experience and desire to work cross-functionally and be a contributing team member
- Experience working in a high growth IT systems/networking organization preferred
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.