Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager
For subscription-based companies that must win their customers’ business every day, ensuring customers are successful in reaching their objectives is key to ensuring a strong renewal business. Customer Lifecycle Marketing identifies customer segments, their journeys towards their objectives including key milestones, KPIs, stumbling blocks and speed bumps, and creates scalable programs and content that help accelerate the customers towards achieving their objectives. We work closely with Customer Success to use a mix of customer engagement methods to reach customers, understand their challenges and help overcome them.
- Build programs to understand and mitigate customer challenges, drive product adoption, create demonstrable customer value, simplify renewals, and decrease churn
- Create and manage a library of up-to-date customer journey resources
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such customer onboarding and ongoing journey workflows and nurture campaigns, in-person/virtual events and webinars, workshops, and more
- Develop a customer lifecycle campaign program and work with customer success and marketing operations to implement
- Create content for account management/customer success to help at-risk customers with training
- Provide product feedback given by customers to the Product Management team
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Analytical skills to determine effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach adoption and renewal goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
- Ability to understand IT infrastructure products and willingness to learn the technical side of product adoption
- Experience using digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement
- Ability to write effective customer-facing copy
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on Lifecycle, Customer Success, Engagement and/or Retention
- Experience in a technology company with subscription products is highly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Previous Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management experience is a plus
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.