Solution Marketing Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
- Develop and implement target solution strategy to drive solution-based selling with Nutanix Core, Essentials, Enterprise.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plan and targets for key solution with partners.
- Manage cross-functional execution of plan for focus-industries such as services provider, finance, health care, media & commerce, etc.
- Execute on solution plan in conjunction with other marketing and sales & SE stakeholders.
- Serve as theater expert on eco-system and conduct trainings and seminars, event with channel and solution partner.
- Plan and execute 1:1 and 1:few marketing initiatives to meet solution needs of target accounts or industries.
- Work with other marketing team to establish Nutanix user group and community to leverage the key solution.
- Oversee market research, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs.
- Develop effective, target-based content for training, awareness, thought leadership, education and decision making.
- Work with content team to create and maintain messaging and assets for each solution on website.
- And more…
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 7+ years experience of tech solution, B2B product, technical alliance and customer marketing.
- Technical background or understanding of key solutions areas, including enterprise applications, VDI, ROBO, Big Data and cloud.
- Excellent ability to present and serve as a trusted resource across cross-functional teams.
- Track record of creative go-to-market and competitive campaigns and content generation a big plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and polished presentation abilities.
- Strong desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- M.S, B.A., or MBA
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.