Marketing Manager - Ireland & Scotland (Contract)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
- using different sources of data, build a picture of the Enterprise and General Business market for the region, identifying the market share and opportunity for Nutanix. Once built, continue to look for opportunities to bring more intelligence to the team.
- In conjunction with the country general manager, periodically refine the sales and channel coverage model to ensure Nutanix is aligned to the market opportunity.
Marketing planning and campaigns:
- Using market analysis and pipeline and revenue goals as metrics, create a marketing plan that all stakeholders buy into, that build’s awareness of Nutanix and our core capability, that generates leads and pipeline, and that helps our sales teams create and accelerate their client relationships
- Work with the Nutanix regional marketing team in London to identify how the marketing plan should be executed in the region and use local budget to enhance the overall plan
- Work with regional channel marketing and local channel sales to identify who are the key channel partners and build aligned marketing programmes, with a view to maximizing the regional budget available
- Help the sales team to create and maintain client relationships by developing campaigns in partnership
- Become a recongised marketing leader in the region through continually expanding your network of partners, agencies, influencers and thought leaders in both technology and marketing.
- Manage all local budgets and ensure the regional team are clear on the marketing plan for the quarter and how they can engage
Requirements of candidate:
- 5-10 years of marketing experience, ideally with a mix of creating your own programmes and shaping centrally driven activities
- The ability to work closely with the country general manager; effectively collaborate and manage the sales teams
- A proven track record in being autonomous and setting your own direction, having taking the inputs of the wider team
- A strong knowledge of the region – agency partners, locations for marketing activities, a network of marketing peers
- A fearless, positive attitude, that will thrive in the light speed Nutanix environment
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.