Inside Channel Sales Engineer
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Inside Channel Systems Engineer, Durham
Attention All Dreamers, Believers and Builders, if you are looking to jumpstart an exciting new career in technology then Nutanix is the company for you.
Located in Durham North Carolina, Nutanix is a leading cloud software organization disrupting the world's data space. Would you like to be part of the Americas Partner Organization focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Nutanix’s award winning technology by joining the newly formed Center of Excellence Team? We are seeking individuals who are business savvy, driven, with a passion for learning, along with the knowledge of business development and the technical background necessary to help further establish Nutanix as a leader in hyper- converged infrastructure technology. Nutanix is enhancing its partner experience by evolving our partner program while rewarding partners with improved profitability for growing their business.
The Inside Channel Systems Engineer will be responsible for recruiting and enables a team of channel partners who can drive new business. The desired candidate will have to demonstrate a proven track record on resales and partner relationships including setting, tracking and exceeding revenue targets. Our Channel Manager will strategically drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings and have the ability to independently source, develop, manage, and execute sales opportunities, across functional partnerships. This role is comprised of two parts: The first is responsible for the growth of targeted partners. The second is supporting all partners as a point of contact to enhance the ability to partner with Nutanix.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Provide coaching and technical-selling support to the Nutanix and partner sales teams to help them drive their sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Will develop a strong understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, and Product Development.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with channel partners and sales management team on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Establish a relationship with channel partners and Field CSEs as a trusted and valued advisor.
- Collaboratively develop technical partner plans that will include budget for enablement, marketing and services go-to-market.
- Engage as part of a remote channel partner enablement team to support partner revenue targets
- Drive sales with technical expertise and extraordinary customer focus
- Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition to customers and partners remotely
- Participate in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
- Develop personal technical skills related to Nutanix product offerings and achieve relevant certification as assigned
- Work with internal teams to identify appropriate resources and escalations for partner requests related to enablement, fulfillment and go-to-market readiness.
Required Competencies / Skills:
- IT Infrastructure knowledge in one or more of the following areas: compute, storage, networking, virtualization, and/or cloud
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written, in-person and via webinar)
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 2-5 years of Sales Engineering or Reseller experience in a high-tech sales environment with a consistent track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.