Credit and Collections Intern
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Job Summary and Requirements:
You will work with the credit and collections team, assisting in ad hoc and day-to-day requests/activities, including:
- Creating and maintaining credit history files
- Supporting the collection efforts/calls for accounts receivable portfolio
- Documenting daily collections activity
- Researching account disputes and billing discrepancies
- Responding to credit inquiries from external and internal customers
- Identifying delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts
- Responding to calls and email requests from customers related to invoices, statements, and other account inquiries
Required Skills and Experience
- Currently enrolled in a degree program, specializing in accounting or a related field
- Local to the San Jose Bay Area
- MS Office experience required
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong aptitude to learn new things, positive attitude, high energy, ability to work with many different personalities / departments under normal and chaotic circumstances
Qualifications and Experience:
- Able to start immediately.
- This internship requires the availability to work up to 20 hours per week through the end of April 2019., then full time internship during the summer
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.