Business Analyst – Reporting & Automation[ Tableau,Excel]
- Collect functional and application data requirements from customers. Create and provide data analysis solutions using Microsoft Access. Integrate standard methodologies in each application development, data visualisation and process flow.
- Use external databases to create analysis solutions. Create various reports as required. Generate appropriate ad-hoc reporting.
- Organize incoming claims data for effective retrieval. Communicate effectively audit protocol processes. Develop process documentation and departmental procedures.
- Research, plan, recommend and implement dashboards and data visualisation in Tableau to meet the team's business requirements.
- Create ad-hoc Excel-based SQL reports and Tableau dashboards for Finance and Sales organizations.
- Perform data analysis to resolve root cause analyses.
- Execution of new assignment and projects collaborating with team members by providing them necessary technical support.
- 3-5 years of experience in a MIS Reporting/Development.
- Strong knowledge in designing and developing business intelligence dashboards using Tableau, Excel. Experience in working with large and complex data set able to write simple queries to create Tableau calculated fields and to identify trends and develop forecasts. (minimum 2+ years of experience required)
- Strong knowledge MS Excel– VBA is a must (minimum 2+ years of experience required)
- Strong knowledge of SQL for creating reports is required (minimum 2+ years of experience is preferred)
- Business analytical experience within a highly dynamic corporate environment with IT, Sales, Finance & Operations organizations
- Experience in creating Excel reports and Dashboards merging data for diverse data sources.
- Solid attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed.
- Ability to work independently, pro-actively, multi-task (organized) and deliver. Also, must be able to work in teams.
- Quick learner, strong interpersonal skills and able to work in fast, paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas verbally and through documentation.
- Experience working in an onshore – offshore model with teams from different time zones and cultures.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of SalesForce.Com or Oracle EBS is a plus.
- Familiar with ODBC environment.
Bachelors degree is a must
Knowledge and experience on below applications:
- Excel & Advance Excel (required)
- Tableau (required)
- SQL/PLSQL (preferred)
- VBA (required)
- MS Access (preferred)
- SFDC/Siebel (preferred)
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.