Safety and Security Manager, EMEA
- Develop and manage EH&S programs in the areas of office ergonomics, Hazard Communication, Industrial Hygiene,, Emergency Response, remote workers, travel safety and other safety and health related programs
- Partner with America and APAC Safety & Security managers to develop, improve and maintain safety and security protocols and guidelines for all locations
- Ensure Nutanix remains abreast of industry trends and is continuously improving life safety and security processes and practices to mitigate associate risks
- Develop site initiatives to improve general EH&S awareness
- Develop, rehearse, and modify all associated crisis and emergency plans across the region
- Implement and deploy enterprise emergency response program focused on employee life safety and readiness
- Act as a liaison with law enforcement, regulatory agencies and professional security and EH&S groups
- Participate in strategic planning for new offices and effectively advocate on behalf of the Global Safety & Security team and our internal customer
- Drive adoption of regulatory safety standards and physical security for EMEA offices
- Create engagement with other stakeholder teams to ensure security and safety needs are part of the earliest phases of facility design
- Track and advise on regional security developments and incidents.
- Periodic travel (up to 25%) to company locations, in rare cases with minimal notice, is required, including some international travel
- Be available on a 24/7 basis to address critical health, safety, and security incidents within the EMEA region
- Develop and provide EHS training for all levels of the organization based on best practices, regulations, and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years experience in Corporate safety & security field
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Business applications
- Proven ability and attention to detail to execute and deliver on commitments
- Advanced command of English (spoken and written)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.