Channels, OEM Alliances and Distribution Director - Northern and Eastern Europe
The Director for Northern and Eastern Europe (NEUR) Channels, OEM Alliances and Distribution is responsible for the execution and rollout of the Partner Strategy for NEUR in accordance with the Nutanix Channel Program.
You will be providing direction to the business units on all areas related to building the Channel and Partner selection within the region in accordance to the Nutanix Partner Program as well as ensuring all enablement and demand activities within these chosen networks are adequately resourced across Nutanix’s portfolio of products and services.
You will also be responsible in managing the channel resources within the team and collaborate with other route to market leaders in a matrix reporting structure.
Working closely with the Sub Region’s General Managers, Sales leaders, Inside Sales, Marketing, Operations and Presales, you will be responsible for ensuring your team collaborates efficiently and effectively with commercial sales representatives to maximise customer revenue through pipeline creation of opportunities and scaling coverage across NEUR with partners.
You will be working closely with the EMEA Channel leader to rollout the Partner Program, Partner Support Centre for NEUR and providing guidance on programs for NEUR channel marketing programs whilst ensuring the Inside Sales Representatives close sales leads, allocate leads to partners, decide on deal registration from OEM and Partners.
You will also be responsible as the point of contact for Nutanix Partner Program whereby you and the team will be working with PR, Inside Sales, Marketing and Regional Sales Director to ensure deal governance, conducting regular business reviews, PR engagements, partner engagements are in accordance with the Nutanix Partner Program and the Nutanix Principles.
- Deliver on the NEUR financial targets.
- Build and foster executive relationships, networking, and influence across the partner’s organization at all levels needed to drive success
- Regular meetings and business planning sessions with Partners including QBRs to plan business activities and spending
- Create and execute holistic long-term and annual strategic plans that set the direction for the alliance and unlock the full potential of commercial growth with your partner
- Inspire and lead a cross-functional virtual team (Sales, Services, Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Solutions)
- With your extended team, develop a deep level of collaboration and co-innovation (both technology and business) with your partner that results in differentiated joint solutions
- Use your knowledge, relationships, and influence to ensure joint solution plans are aligned within the partner network and then executed on by both organizations GTM teams
- Ensure the channel sales account managers be a subject matter expert on all aspects of their partner – organization, strategy, market, performance etc. Including tier 1 organisations where you as the Leader would also be required.
- Collaborate as part of the broader alliances team to share ideas across the Nutanix culture principles and best practice
- You will be currently leading the Channel business in a similar role ideally from a combination of start-up, build and scale technology organisation to a mid-tier business in a hyper growth organisation
- Min 15 years’ experience in IT sales, SaaS and channel management with an extensive network of partners, channels and distributor knowledge across the relevant technology industry
- Previous high levels of achievement and success in enabling the partner/Channel through marketing, team enablement and Presales in other organisations
- Highly desirable would be experience with partners selling hypervisors from VMware, Microsoft HyperV, and Citrix, and/or Public Cloud Solutions from Amazon/AWS, Microsoft/Azure, or Google/GCP.
- First class presentation skills at all levels including Managing Directors within the partner ecosystem and ability to win strategic business
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software. Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
- Experience with running budgets and P&L as well as comfortable in a start-up to build and scale environment
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at.
We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique. We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark. About our business Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled. We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.