Event Coordinator (6 month contract)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
- Plan manage and execute Nutanix sponsorship go-to market plans for the purpose of brand positioning and led-generation in the market.
- Support the EMEA Events Manager to help improve Nutanix’s event programmes; new events for consideration, new venues, new event partners, new and innovative ways to reach our target audiences to generate interest pre-and post-event.
- Build and maintain relationships with external suppliers, local field marketing teams, channel partners, and technology alliance partners.
- Work with the team to deliver on the timely execution of pre-and post-event campaigns designed to generate attendance, demand and pipeline and will learn the mechanics of pipeline management and maturation.
- Develop deep understanding of target audience, including pain points, spending profiles, key projects and initiatives, and competing solutions, in each region.
- Align and customize global campaigns to fit regional needs.
- Identify relevant industry events and secure appropriate level of participation.
- Coordinate and manage pan-EMEA events, including seminars, tradeshows and networking events.
- Measure ROI for all activities and analyse the sales funnel to identify areas for continual improvement.
- Lead localization plan and distribution of marketing materials
You are confident to take the lead on next steps and create best routes to market, whilst at the same time being comfortable working hands on and participating in events and programmes to support the EMEA marketing team. Working for a fast-paced tech start-up excites you; you want to have the opportunity to own projects end-to-end. You are a team player and love working with smart creative and motivated people. Welcome to Nutanix!
- Typically, 1-2+ years’ experience of managing projects, marketing initiates and/or events.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle and prioritise across many simultaneous projects.
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals.
- An ability to analyse data and reporting results clearly to the wider team.
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking.
- Great communication skills.
- A team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, project management, or business administration.
- Experience with Salesforce or marketing for IT industry’s, particularly within the infrastructure sector.
- Previous event experience in B2B markets.
- European language skills
The scope of responsibilities for this role is territorial based. Travel will be required and is anticipated to be approximately 30% of the time. A comprehensive competitive compensation program will be tailored to the chosen candidate.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.