The Web Producer position requires strong project management skills and the ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure a seamless web experience optimized to accelerate site experiences and conversions.
This role requires a solid mix of website builder and project manager. This role will manage the workflow for incoming content requests, working with stakeholders to understand requirements and priorities, and planning implementations that result in the optimal user experience for site visitors, while keeping stakeholders well informed of progress against SLAs.
- Partner with key stakeholders, including product and solutions marketing, creative, and web dev teams to develop and publish a broad range of online content
- Partner with external agencies including SEO, design, and development partners on various projects including landing pages, technical development, and optimization
- Leverage analytics and insights to determine appropriate content and ideal site experience
- Move requests through our internal workflow quickly and at highest quality.
- Consult with internal teams to help guide them towards best practices and best solution for any given need, or requirement.
- Proactively recommend creative solutions, enhancements and uncover opportunities that align to business objectives with technical capabilities
- Responsible for site and user experience quality and resolving issues quickly
Focus areas and goals:
- Primary goal is to close Trello requests. A minimum of 30 requests (cards) should be closed in every full two-week sprint cycle.
- Experience and knowledge with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Content Management is strongly preferred.
- Managing digital projects from start to finish (i.e. Landing page revamp, new and improved web functionality.)
- SEO tasks to be defined w/ agency. Focus on increasing organic traffic and decreasing bounce rates by improving quality of traffic.
- Consistently meet SLAs for all web projects (last minute requests and standard sprint requests)
- Website health tasks and monitoring (i.e. fixing broken links, optimize site images, improving site load speed)
- Optimizing internal workflows. Reduce time to complete web production tasks. (request and intake process, unblocking blockers, communication across team and org).
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.