Sr. Financial Analyst/ Manager
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team within Nutanix is a small high energy team providing finance partnership to business leaders across all functions. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a high impact team in a fast growing organization. We provide analysis to support strategic decisions, conduct financial reviews of a wide range of business issues and manage financial processes such as planning, forecasting, reporting and tracking performance.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional with exceptional analytical skills to join us as a Sr. Finance Analyst, Manager. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, experienced, and highly analytical individual. This individual will have 5-7 years experience, partner with IT, consultants for developing and implementing new functionalities in Adaptive to suit the changing business needs, ability to mirror and synch NetSuite with Adaptive.
- Manage the Adaptive corporate budgeting/planning tool for the Finance team. Adaptive administrative experience is a must.
- Partner with the FP&A, HR, and Accounting teams to manage the cost center/business hierarchies required for systems alignment and reporting needs of feeder systems (Netsuite, Workday, etc).
- Partner with FP&A team for monthly reporting, and quarterly forecasting requirements. Ensure the Adaptive structures meets the planning needs of the team.
- Build capabilities in Adaptive to suit changing business needs – theatre level & corporate level.
- Lead in streamlining and improving the financial planning processes and tools, as well as identifying and driving new relevant corporate related metrics.
- Serve as a liaison between FP&A and IT in creating reports and developing functionalities for Adaptive.
- Publish weekly and quarterly reports to executives and FP&A.
- Work with FP&A and IT in testing new releases.
- Assist in analysis of business trends with intense data mining.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.