Service Supply Chain Manager
Service Supply Chain Manager
Nutanix is committed to providing extraordinary service to our customers worldwide. Nutanix Service Operations team is looking for a supply chain professional to be part of a team committed to excellence. The Staff Service Operations Manager role oversees the successful efficient operation of the Service Operations Supply Chain. The Staff Service Operations Manager is responsible for managing day-to-day delivery of Spare Parts from Nutanix partners and ensuring timely and efficient operation and support for continuous improvement programs. We are looking for someone who has an exceptional eye for detail, a deep commitment to continuous improvement and a strong desire to provide outstanding service to our customers.
- Oversee the delivery schedule of production and repair orders with Nutanix Manufacturing Partners.
- Lead continuous improvement programs to improve cost and execution performance.
- Proactively expedite field returns to ensure product availability requirements are met.
- Drive corrective actions with Partners for areas of non-compliance
Field Returns Management
- Oversee the Repair process including expedites and process improvements with Nutanix partners
- Actively manage and improve field returns and repair to optimize part availability and spend
- Oversee and improve Credit Returns management process
- Manage the Demonstration System refurbishment process performance
- Drive expedited field returns for audit.
- Ensure Cost, Quality and Production standards are met
- Ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Drive Monthly Operations Reviews
- Drive quarterly Business Reviews.
- Contribute to Annual Outsource Strategy assessment
- Drive continuous improvement and automation programs
- Leverage partners to support Customer escalations
- Customer queries
- Customer ad hoc requests
- Build and maintain close relationship with regional Support leadership
- Good understanding of order management and service supply chain in the Hardware Industry
- Familiar with web-based business applications: Salesforce, MS Office, and Lucid Charts
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Maintain a positive attitude and flexibility towards new assignments.
- Always maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- A minimum of 5-7 years in a fast-paced business environment
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.