Member of Technical Staff - FullStack Development (Nodejs & React.js)
If you are a senior engineer interested in building front-end, back-end or, full-stack services for a Cloud platform, then we are interested in talking to you. The successful candidate for this role should have demonstrated experience in building high-performing web applications that are scalable and extensible. You will be part of our dynamic and innovative SaaS Engineering organization here at Nutanix.
- You will be part of implementation team responsible for Subscription, Metering and Billing Platform for enterprise customers for cloud applications in Nutanix.
- Translate requirements and user stories into design specifications and solid code.
- Integrating with a third party billing and payment systems via RESTful APIs.
- Able to demonstrate creating well-architected REST APIs using one of the major Node server frameworks (Sails.js, Express, or Restify) or, equivalent technology.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production and non-production environments.
- Strong Software Engineering and Cloud background is required.
- Experience with developing and managing cloud-computing environments like Amazon EC2, Azure or, Heroku is a plus.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases preferably PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with SAML, web Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth and related authentication/authorization technologies.
- Experience of working with databases and distributed systems
Good to have:
- Exposure to java/j2ee technologies
- Experience in Go programming language
- Prior knowledge of integrating with billing & payment systems like Zuora or Aria Systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3-5 years of industry experience
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.