Inside Channel Sales Manager (Norwegian speaking)
Inside Channel Sales Manager
Are you a seasoned sales professional? A proactive seller, who excels in a fast-paced and dynamic growth environment? Are you ready to showcase your background by leading our Channel Partners in the development and execution of rapid growth sales initiatives?
We are looking for an Inside Channel Sales Manager to join our EMEA Partner Support Center. You will be responsible for the development, enablement and joint Demand and Pipeline generation initiatives for a set of Nutanix named partners.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
Together we will create a world-class Channel and do extraordinary things. So if you are ready to do your best work, come and join us!
About the team
Nutanix EMEA Inside Sales team is responsible for accelerating revenue growth. This team is exposed to supporting functions like sales, marketing, channel and support within the organization as well as Nutanix customers, partners, distributors and alliances. This team of 100+ individuals is spread over the different hubs in EMEA, and consist of Sales Development Representatives, Inside Account Executives and Inside Channel Sales Managers. The teams’ unique vibe comes from the constant creativity, innovation and focus on how we can better serve our customers every time. The EMEA Inside Sales team is a talent pool for other functions in the company, it is the ideal opportunity to get to know the Nutanix portfolio and accelerate your career.
- To demonstrate Nutanix’s values of Hunger, Honesty and Humility.
- To be the owner driving a collaborative relationship with a set of 20 to 30 partners ultimately creating a positive partnership by setting and achieving mutual goals and targets.
- To be known as the go-to person for this set of partners in a specific territory.
- To ensure understanding of Nutanix offering, tools, processes and organization,
- To assist partners in establishing a comprehensive training plan on Nutanix technology and sales programmes, tools and skills.
- To understand the segmentation of the partners’ business, to ensure appropriate coverage to assist Nutanix in maintaining market leadership.
- To define joined pipeline generation activities and measure ROI of each investment in time and money to continuously increase efficiency.
- To support partners in their sales cycle by providing access to the right information and documents in order to win opportunities.
- To maximise opportunity and ensure opportunity progression.
- To qualify opportunities with “Why Anything, Why Now and Why Nutanix” and understand the expected close dates and the next actions to close.
- To hold a pipeline cadence and large deal review with this set of partners focusing on what’s closing this month and to provide input to regional forecast.
- To work closely with the Nutanix teams of Account Managers and Systems Engineers (Field and Inside, Channel/OEM/GSI), and the teams surrounding the set of partners (distributors, OEMs, Alliances).
- To drive Operational Excellence and ensure system accuracy including Clari, SFDC and relevant channel management tools.
- To continuously educate oneself to upskill, learn about leadership and ensure industry and competitive knowledge.
- 3+ years sales experience and 2+ years Channel experience
- Experience in enterprise sales required, Storage/Networking/Virtualization, IT Infrastructure or Cloud industries strongly preferred
- Experience cold-calling, prospecting into Target Accounts and training others
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present in front of large audiences both in-person and over Zoom (or equivalent)
- Proven consistent goal achievement and quota attainment
- Able to work from home and collaborate with business colleagues and partners in a virtual way
- Occasionally travel to named partners office
- Fluent English and Norwegian language skills.
This role can be based either in Hoofddorp, NL OR Barcelona, Spain
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.