Demand Generation Manager, Events
If you are the ideal candidate, you live and breathe all things demand generation and the systems that support the process- with a specific passion for events. You have designed and driven attendance for countless programs and you are passionate about curating an excellent post-event experience to guarantee maximum pipeline for the sales team. You see marketing opportunities constantly in the world around you and apply the lessons on the job to drive standout campaigns.
You are a highly creative strategist as much as an execution powerhouse- and a systems guru.
A master project manager, you are known for immaculate attention to detail. You’re seen as a go-to person within your function to Get Stuff Done. You understand the importance of communication and the value of tight relationships, cross-functionally as well as within your direct team.
The Demand Gen Manager/Event Promotions Manager will be responsible for creating and executing promotional plans for both internal and third party events for Nutanix- and have a strong foundation of driving attendance to both live and digital events.
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies to drive attendance for events that successfully engage prospects, customers, and ultimately generate and accelerate sales pipeline and opportunities
- Strategize, collaborate and execute across marketing teams for content creation, email marketing implementation, digital engagement and social media
- Establish a global rapport across theater marketing teams to identify regional needs and adapt strategy accordingly
- Align with extended marketing programs, product and sales teams to broaden the reach with new and existing customers through event engagement
- Deliver world-class reporting and analytics that show how events impact revenue; define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Partner with sales and sales operations to track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
- Deliver post event reports with data-driven analysis including attendee feedback, goal attainment, and recommendations for future events
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong track record of driving rapid lead and revenue growth through highly creative marketing programs
- Expert knowledge of demand generation mix including email marketing, direct mail, social media, online marketing, channel marketing, and webinars
- Clear understanding of ROI analysis and proven analytical ability to track multiple campaigns, analyze results, and recommend changes
- Knowledge of best practices for sales and marketing operations, automation and workflow processes; understanding & experience with lead management, marketing automation and demand generation with focus on success of impact/revenue
- Demonstrated experience of partnering with sales and sales leadership on campaigns driving revenue growth
- Exceptional talent for copy writing and editing
- Strong project management and planning skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously for seamless execution
- Standout communication skills with extraordinary ability to collaborate constructively and cross-functionally
- 5-7+ years experience in high growth, entrepreneurial B2B environments
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing, Economics or Business degree preferred
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.