Sales Development Representative (Swiss -German Speaker)
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to drive our technology and super-serve our German-Swiss customers in our growing Barcelona office.
It is an exciting time to be joining the team in Barcelona. We are currently in the process of building the office to be our sales center of excellence for the EMEA region. The office will have a unique start-up feel and you can play a major role in growing the office and fast-tracking your career.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humor. We provide interesting work, great products, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
At Nutanix we are an employee-centric organisation, and we are passionate about employees progressing in our organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the sales team and to progress into a senior sales role within 1/2 years.
Together, we will create the next iconic cloud technology company and do extraordinary things. We have had a record FY21, and have been recognised by Gartner as the leaders in HCI for the fourth year running! We are now looking for the next generation of "Nutants" who have the hunger to grow their careers in Cloud Technology!
So if you are ready to do your best work and grow your career, come and join us!
- Generate qualified meetings & sales pipeline within Global & Strategic Accounts
- Track and input all sales activity in Salesforce.com
- Manage target account lists and drive a comprehensive demand generation plan
- Maintain a high level of daily activity including calls, live prospect connections, email & LinkedIn touches
- Work cross-functionally with Field Sales and Marketing to deliver qualified opportunities for Field Sales
- Use advanced prospecting tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to uncover new opportunities and build trust with prospects
- Keep up-to-date with the technology industry and competitive landscape
- Thick-skinned and ambitious with a competitive work ethic
- Hunter and willing to be tenacious and creative when prospecting
- Outgoing and fun to be around!
- Excellent written, oral, and phone skills
- Can be based out of Barcelona Office.
- Willing to learn and implement new sales techniques
- Able to speak German at a native level, alongside fluent English.
Qualifications And Experience
- Barcelona based or able to relocate.
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Experience selling to German customers.
- Previous experience in technology or a passion for cloud technology!
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Great earnings potential (with achievable targets and uncapped commission, tied to accelerators).
- Accelerate your career, work towards senior promotions after 1 - 2years.
- Receive first-class mentorship, and become an expert in selling complex cloud technology solutions to a diverse range of global customers.
- Nice additional benefits (stock plan options, health insurance, pension, vacation, etc.)
- Hybrid and flexible work options. We also have a new beachside office to work in.
- Work as part of a truly global team
- Great growth potential. A place where you can make your mark and advance your career.
- Fortune 100 top best businesses to work for & 4.1 ratings on Glassdoor.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession with our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About Our Business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.