Resident Consultant (DevOps)
Nutanix is the global leader for Hyperconverged Infrastructure solutions and we are seeking to expand our team. Nutanix Customer Success provides trusted resources who possess a wide range of industry experience to customers around the world. Nutanix Resident Consultants have a main focus on customer specified outcomes, provide technical leadership, advice around standard methodologies, and provide an expert viewpoint on the customer's needs.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Nutanix Customer Success is looking for a Customer focused, ambitious, and driven DevOps Consultant to serve as a Resident Consultant. This is an onsite position located in Bangalore, India.
Your Responsibilities will include
- Administration and support of your customer's existing Nutanix environment, Investigate and solution issues in the environment, create growth plans and generate reports based on your customer's current trends.
- You will work in concert with the architecture and engineering teams in leading and driving architectural strategy for the customers adoption and expansion of their Nutanix environment.
- Act as trusted advisor to teams while providing guidance for Nutanix standard methodologies. You will also work closely with your team to Identify and suggest architectural and engineering changes that would benefit the customer in their environment.
- You will join efforts with the Nutanix Sales Team in identifying and communicating new opportunities as well as ongoing customer status and reporting. You'll also keep the customer well-informed by providing status reporting on projects, updates to software and any ancillary documentation.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- We are seeking an individual who is patient and professional. You should be able to remain calm when under pressure and be someone who thrives in an environment where there is an opportunity to educate others.
- An impassioned desire to learn new technologies and grow your skill set.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a DevOps Consultant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills used as part of a commitment to help others succeed.
- Deep understanding of Linux and Windows Operating Systems and Services.
- DevOps experience including Bash, PowerShell and Python scripting.
- Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Kubernetes etc.
- An ability to independently analyze and diagnose networking problems across different platforms.
- The ability to be hands-on in servicing the requirements of a client.
- A focus on delighting the customer and building relationships.
- High level of comfort performing white boarding sessions, group presentations, and crafting documents such as white papers, processes, and other customer centric documentation.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.