Global Strategic Sourcing Manager
Nutanix is looking for a Global Strategic Sourcing Manager who wants to make their mark on a growing indirect procurement organization. This position will provide strategic sourcing and supplier management support for IT. This individual should be able to develop robust global sourcing strategies to provide Nutanix IT with best in class pricing for goods and services.
What you will do:
- Act as the project manager liaising between the business, finance, legal, cybersecurity, and any other stakeholders for IT-related procurement
- Collaborate with business partners to identify requirements and lead supplier selection activities including conducting RFI’s, RFP’s, etc. ensuring that a competitive environment is maintained throughout the procurement process.
- Perform benchmarking and drive other market intelligence activities.
- Lead total cost of ownership analysis and cost modeling.
- Develop strategic sourcing plans/pipeline looking ahead 12 to 24 months.
- Participate in the development of supplier negotiation strategy lead contract and pricing negotiations with vendors.
- Implement and lead regular supplier business review meetings.
- Build strong and productive working relationships with stakeholders, business partners, legal and finance.
- Demonstrate knowledge with respect to procurement concepts, policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance to all policies and procedures
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to understand and grasp the market, technology, product portfolio, positioning and competitors in order to help support business strategy and tactics and to provide recommendations to the business owners.
- Experience managing global procurement responsibilities, using a strategic sourcing methodology, including opportunity analysis and identification, supplier selection, risk and compliance evaluation, contract negotiation, and financial analysis.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to partner with key stake holders and build relationships.
- Demonstrated experience and achievement in sourcing solutions.
- Ability to review, redline and negotiate contracts.
- Proven track record of cost
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multi-functional teams.
- Experience with supplier report cards and supplier management.
- Working knowledge of procurement software
- Able to travel to meet with suppliers and business partners and work overtime as required
- 8-15 years’ experience in procurement or purchasing, data privacy experience is a plus
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.