Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy
Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy
About the role & team
The Corporate Strategy team at Nutanix is focused on driving growth, performance, and operational efficiency throughout the organization. We work on projects of strategic importance at Nutanix, structuring, articulating, and driving Nutanix’ directions, ranging from organic and inorganic growth opportunities, business model transformation, GTM initiatives to operational excellence and board communication. You will have the opportunities to work closely with the CEO and executive leadership team across the organization to shape strategy and drive execution.
- Be a thought partner to senior leaders of the company to help devise corporate and functional strategy
- Develop deep know how and understanding of Nutanix’s business & performance
- Generate business insights and develop strategy and business cases outlining opportunity that inform company strategy and unlock potential value
- Drive the definition, measurement and tracking of key strategic and operational cross-functional initiatives that are critical to company growth and operational efficiency
- Present and communicate recommendations to senior leaders & stakeholders for strategic decision making and investments
- 7+ years of work experience with growing levels of responsibility
- 2+ years of experience with a top-tier strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity or strategy & operations at a high-growth company
- Top-tier undergraduate and master’s degrees (MBA preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Have excellent strategic, problem-solving & analytical skills and ability to synthesize a compelling story to drive alignment and outcomes
- Have experience with executive-level engagement as business, operational, and strategic thought partner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships
- You deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured environment leading team without direct authority
- You are a self-starter, capable of driving business results without significant supervision in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Experience with enterprise software / SaaS industry strongly preferred
Does this sound like you? Let's talk!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.